The Events Scholarship Program
The Events is an events organizing company founded on the belief that our customers deserve the best assemble socially environments with solutions that are tailored around the needs of modern lifestyle to spend marvelous time. We are continuously striving to grow our business further and encourage the innovative ideas that our team suggest to make the business current. We have always trusted in the power, ingenuity and the dedication of youth and put our faith in it.
The Events Scholarship program is committed at giving students scholarships if they can show that they are great thinkers and giving back the community which need our help to succeed. We are providing a $2000 annual scholarships for students in need of financial support.
- Students should be enrolled for an undergraduate or a graduate program at any International recognized university.
- Any major is accepted.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
How to apply:
- All applicants must write an essay of 700-800 words on “Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth and a new understanding of yourself or others.”
- We will evaluate your essay on the basis of uniqueness and creativity.
Once the essay is completed, you should email it to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, phone number, email and mailing address.
- The name of the institute you are attending and a proof of enrollment.
- Your area/field/interdisciplinary filed of study.
The essay must be submitted by 30th November 2018.
Selection of the winner for the scholarship will be announced on 5th December. The selected winner must claim his/her prize within one week or new winner will be declared.
New scholarship programs will be run every year.